Connection to places of interests:
- U3 Ottakring – U3 Stephansplatz: subway line U3 is only 550m away from the apartment, to the centre of Vienna - the Stephansplatz - it only takes 14 minutes
- U3 Ottakring – U3 Museumsquartier: with subway line U3 you reach the Museumsquartier within 19 minutes. A walk round this places is recommended. The Mariahilferstrasse (biggest shopping mile in Vienna), the Volks- and the Burgtheater and also the Vienna Ringstrasse is very close.
- U3 Ottakring – U3 Volkstheater: the Vienna Volkstheater is only 11 minutes away with subway line U3. Round the Volkstheater there are a lot of hotspots like the Museumsquartier.
- U3 Ottakring - U3 Volkstheater & U2 Volkstheater - U2 Rathaus: is reachable within 15 minutes from station Ottakring. Either you make a short walk from station Volkstheater till the Rathaus or you take the subway U2 one station till Rathaus. The Rathaus place offers to every time of the year a lot of attractions. In the winter, there is the biggest Christmas market of Austria or the Vienna Eistraum and in Summer there´s the Sommerkino.
- Parking in Vienna is only allowed in marked areas and predominantly not for free. We recomment to our guests to park the car in teh Park&Ride Garage which is only 250m away from the apartment and also not expensiv.
- Adress: Huttengasse 41/Spetterbrücke
- opening hours: 0-24hours
- costs: € 3,40 per day - € 17,10 per week
- Merkur Markt: big supermarket is only 250m away from the apartment
- Cafés and Restaurants are also close located
Connection to Airport Schwechat:
- with CAT: U3 Ottakring - U3 Landstrasse / Wien Mitte. At Station Landstrasse / Wien Mitte there is the train CAT which brings you to the airport within 16 minutes.
- S7 train: U3 Ottakring - U3 Landstrasse / Wien Mitte. At Station Landstrasse / Wien Mitte there is the train S7 which brings you to the airport within 25 minutes.
- Bus: U3 Ottakring - U3 Erdberg. 200m awy there´s the bus terminal. The bus takes 15 minutes to airport Schwechat.
- Prices and more details: www.oebb.at or www.wienerlinien.at